You are professional trustees
Provide a financing solution for your co-owners to carry out the work
What are the advantages for you, Syndic?
The Finance Studio co-ownership collective works loan is a tool to help decision-making for renovation work on common areas
EDF and Finance Studio support you before, during and after the General Meeting
A hotline and regional sales managers are at your disposal.
The characteristics of the Joint Ownership Collective Loan
What is the Joint Ownership Collective Loan?
A loan taken out by the syndicate of co-owners which makes it possible to finance the renovation work of the common areas of your co-ownership.
- Each co-owner is free to subscribe to the loan up to his quota.
- 0 € administration fees
- Quarterly payment by the Syndic at the same time as their charges (Domo Solo)
- Offer available from 100,000 €. For lower amounts, you can benefit from the Personal Co-ownership Loan. Contact your trustee for more information.
- No solidarity between co-owners who are members of the loan in the event of non-payment: the deposit takes over
Which facilities are affected?
- Insulation of walls, attics and floors
- Renovation of common areas
- Change of collective boiler
Discover in video all the Finance Studio financing solutions for your co-owners.
Contact the Co-Ownership Customer Service
You have a question ?
Do not hesitate to contact one of our advisers at:
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.