On March 15, 2017, Finance Studio launched its operation a financed Personal Loan = a tree planted in partnership with the Naudet nursery.
This operation allows for each Personal Loan financed by Finance Studio to plant a tree on French territory.
With an ambition of 3,000 trees planted in 2017, this corresponds to 21 tonnes of CO2 offset, or nearly 130,000km traveled by a car (3 times around the world!).
Why plant in France?
- The tree is a bulwark against climate change,
- The tree helps reduce erosion phenomena (15% of the region's agricultural land is exposed to it),
- The tree protects the water resource and freezes certain historical pollution (such as nitrate in the region),
- The tree preserves and improves biodiversity by densifying ecological continuities,
- The tree promotes the infiltration of rainwater and limits the impact of flooding,
- The tree is an essential element of our living environment, our landscapes and our cultures
What are the commitments of plantation operators?
- Maintain your plantation to ensure its growth
- Respect a code of good forestry practices and therefore manage your plantation sustainably while respecting the environment
Control and verification of projects by the independent body Ecocert (internationally recognized for forest certification and certification of organic crops) for 10 years after planting.