EDF insulation boost - Details, Eligibility, Amounts
- To reduce your electricity and gas bill,
- Improve the comfort of your home
- To fight against global warming by reducing greenhouse gas emissions
What is the Coup de Pouce Insulation premium?
Thanks to the "Insulation boost", receive a bonus that can go to:
- Up to 30 euros / m 2 of insulation for the insulation of a low floor *
- Up to 20 euros / m 2 of insulation for the insulation of the attic or the roof *
- Tax credit
- A subsidized loan by EDF of 1.95%
Who Can Benefit from Insulation Boost Help?
What are the eligibility conditions?
* Premium subject to compliance with a resource limit: https://www.ecologique-solidaire.gouv.fr/coup-pouce-economies-denergie-2019-2020
An example to understand
A household insulates the attic of 100m² for an amount of € 4,500.
What are the steps to benefit from the EDF bonus?
- Choose the type of work compatible with the Insulation Boost you want to do.
- Register on the EDF Energy Premium website before signing the works estimate or contact the network of partners for your attic, roof or low floor insulation work.
- Sign the quote offered to you by an RGE professional.
- Have your energy saving work done!
- Return the documents to EDF (signed estimate, invoices, sworn statements, etc.) within the prescribed deadlines.