DUBAI, October 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – (via Blockchain Wire) – CoinAgenda (www.coinagenda.com), the first series of global conferences connecting blockchain investors since 2014, speakers announced today for its second event in 2021, CoinAgenda Middle East and Africa, which will be held October 8-10, 2021 at the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai to kick off Gulf Blockchain Week. CoinAgenda Middle East & Africa will bring together thought leaders, entrepreneurs, investors and blockchain enthusiasts to examine new and upcoming trends, as well as changes and advancements in the industry. Tickets are only available until October 7 on the event page.
Confirmed speakers include:
- HE Gabriel Abed, Ambassador of Barbados to the United Arab Emirates, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade of Barbados, Co-Founder and CEO of Bitt Inc.
- David Johnston, COO at DLTx
- Saïd Hareb Al Darmaki, Managing Director of MENA Regions for CasperLabs, Founder of Sheesha Finance and Co-Founder of Alphabit Digital Currency Fund
- Dr Marwan Al Zarouni, CEO of the Dubai Blockchain Center
- Nick spanos, founder of the Bitcoin Center NYC
- Harry yeah, CEO of the Binary Fintech group
- Kyle Chase, President and CEO of Master Ventures
- Enzo Villani, CEO and Chief Investment Officer of AirWire
- Logan Ryan Golema, Founding partner at IPFM
- Ed prado, CEO and co-founder of Rair Technologies Inc.
- Your Vays, A derivatives trader, analyst and YouTube influencer
- Sandeep Nailwal, Co-founder of Polygone
- Nikola Stojanow, GP at Meta Change Capital
- David Orban, Management Advisor at Beyond Enterprises
- Eloisa Marchesoni, N.1 European Expert in Tokenomics, Blockchain and IA Business Angel Investor
- Jonathan caras, founder of the Levana protocol
- Jacques Voorhees, Founder and CEO of Icecap, LLC
- Joel dietz, founding member of Metamask
- Gordon einstein, founding partner of Crypto Law Partners
- Dr Anish Mohammed, co-founder and technical director at Panther Protocol
- Ashley Tip, Venture Capitalist at Capital6 Eagle
- Michel gord, Co-founder and CEO of the GDA Group
- Andrey Yanyuk, founder and CEO of Tempo Storm
- Grigori Rybaltchenko, founder of Emiswap
- Alex Nascimento, co-founder of Blockchain at UCLA
- Jason cooner, founder and CEO of SDG Exchange
- David Gan, founder and general partner of OP Crypto
- Sam Kazémien, founder of Frax
- Pedro Riviera, organizer of Crypto Mondays San Juan
To commemorate its first event in Dubai, the CoinAgenda team launched a special NFT created by artist @chissweetart (variations of @Nitramdesign) specially designed for CoinAgenda Middle East & Africa attendees. NFTs will unblock reruns of recorded conference content, and all attendees, speakers, sponsors and media will receive one.
CoinAgenda Middle East & Africa will address topics such as the future of CeFi and DeFi, investing in fintech, blockchain-based solutions, legal and regulatory challenges, and NFTs.
Confirmed sponsors include:
- AirWire – AirWire is a revolutionary consumer platform powered by blockchain technology that improves day to day transactions with next generation mechanisms and incentives. Current trends in identity and content ownership are not disappearing. Additionally, users want multi-faceted opportunities to monetize their identity and content at whatever price they want in the market. Our economy is disrupted by the branding and business-like structure of the individual. AirWire captures this
trend by developing a suite of applications that will transform the individual into a powerhouse of ingenuity and prosperity.
- DLTx – DLTx is a publicly traded company listed on the Norwegian Stock Exchange Olso Børs and is the enterprise provider for DAOs and blockchain protocols that provides unique access to public blockchain markets and access to finance at a great price. DLTx has developed a new way for investors to access compelling and predictable economic returns based on the changes created by decentralization and the disruption of major global industries.
- Transformation group – Transform Group is the leading global public relations, consulting, events and social media company, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Toronto and global headquarters in San Juan, Puerto Rico . Transform Group is dedicated to creating and maintaining industry leadership positions for its clients through superior strategy, relationships, market intelligence and consistent execution.
- Aerial technician – RAIR is a blockchain-based digital rights management platform that uses NFTs to access streaming content. NFT CoinAgenda are sponsored by Rair.
- Benson Oak Ventures – Benson Oak Ventures helps entrepreneurs build transformative global businesses by funding lead investor deals and delivering significant added value.
- P2PB2B exchange – P2PB2B is an advanced cryptocurrency exchange that works for the benefit of its users. In order to make your trading even more convenient and secure, the platform has all the necessary features and tools.
- Blockchain thread – Blockchain Wire is the industry’s premier blockchain press release distribution service focused exclusively on blockchain news, distributed ledger technology companies, ICOs, STOs, and other blockchain-related announcements and cryptocurrency. Our global reach includes broadcast and online media, social media sites, industry trade publications, top blogs, and blockchain industry influencers.
- Visionary – Visionary seeks to provide utility and currency for the efficient exchange of human capital, relational capital and financial capital through a network of trust-based networks.
After the event, the CoinAgenda series will continue with CoinAgenda Global in Las Vegas, October 25-27, 2021 as part of Las Vegas Blockchain Week, followed by CoinAgenda Caribbean in Puerto Rico December 7-9, 2021 as part of the Puerto Rico Blockchain Week.
For more information on CoinAgenda, please visit www.coinagenda.com. Ticket information and registration for CoinAgenda Middle East + Africa can be found at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/coinagenda-middle-east-africa-dubai-plus-bitangels-day-tickets- 155725821123
The CoinAgenda Middle East + Africa calendar is available at:
Connect with CoinAgenda:
Twitter Facebook Telegram
Now in its eighth year, CoinAgenda is the leading global conference series connecting professional investors, traders, family offices and funds with the best entrepreneurs in the blockchain industry. CoinAgenda Global focuses on international trends in blockchain investment, with world-class speakers from around the world, as well as a special focus on blockchain economic development, friendly jurisdictions, enterprise applications and changes in funding vehicles and exchanges. CoinAgenda is an experience that allows all participants to meet, mingle and get to know the industry’s leading thought leaders, entrepreneurs and investors, including memorable evenings in unique venues.